There is a drink that has been consumed for centuries in the Middle East: incense water . In this Effective Health article we will explain what your benefits are for your health.
It is a very simple drink to make: it only has two ingredients: water and incense . The latter is an aromatic plant with very important medicinal properties that has been used since ancient times for different purposes.
How to make incense water?
You should add two pieces of incense sticks in water and let stand for a few hours at night. It is recommended to drink no more than 60 grams or milliliters daily.
Incense Water Properties
This drink has medicinal properties and can be used as a diuretic. It has a very beneficial cleansing effect for digestion as well as being a potent antifungal.
Medicinal properties of incense
– Improves memory
– Dissipates lethargy
– Relieves nausea during pregnancy
– Stimulates our immune system
– Helps improve skin
– Relieves muscle aches as well as those caused by arthritis and rheumatism.
– It helps to reduce the fever
– It serves to make steam baths and open the airways
– It helps to cure colds and flu
– Burning incense has a relaxing effect on the body.
It is important to note that it is not necessary to be sick to drink this incense water, it will always be very healthy to do so.
Has this article been useful for you? If so, recommend it to your family, friends, acquaintances and help us reach many more people to live fuller and healthier.