How to know if your heart and circulatory system are fine in 30 seconds? We teach you to detect possible heart problems or your cardiovascular health .
Many people suffer from lethal diseases without being able to notice that their cardiac or cardiovascular system was in trouble. For this reason so many heart attacks or strokes occur without warning! Today we show you a golden trick with which you will be able to know it in just 30 seconds.
The trick is simply to submerge the palms of your hands in ice water for 30 seconds. This technique seeks to determine the functioning of the heart and circulatory system.
By the way, the functioning of the heart is linked to a number of factors, namely:
hereditary or genetic factor
medical devices received
Before going to a cardiologist and performing a series of tests and tests, you can self-diagnose. Today you can know the state of your heart and circulatory system at home with a simple trick. Let’s see how to do it:
How to know if your heart and circulatory system are fine in 30 seconds
Pour very cold water into a small container (with ice).
Dip the palms in it for 30 seconds.
Evaluate the results: if the fingertips are too pale or blue, you will most likely have problems with blood circulation. On the other hand, if they look red or reddish, do not worry. Everything is in order!
7 foods that improve blood circulation
In the event that the results of this test have not been favorable, wait! We also have a recommended treatment to improve your health. There are foods whose properties will help you improve problems related to blood circulation.
- Garlic This spicy vegetable reduces the pressure and prevents the appearance of atherosclerotic plaques.
- Essential oils of eucalyptus, ginger, geranium, juniper, tangerine, lemon, rosemary , thyme and sage. They perfectly relax the smooth muscles of the blood vessels and improve blood flow.
Discover how healthy your heart is with this simple exercise
- The ginger. Zinger and ginger contained in this plant, prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Cayenne pepper. A high concentration of capsaicin strengthens the arterial walls.
- Ginkgo Biloba. The leaf extract of this tree normalizes microcirculation in the brain and improves memory.
- Castaño de Indias. The escin contained in this plant strengthens the walls of the capillaries and veins, prevents its varicose dilation.
- Flax seeds. Fiber, lignans and fatty acids are excellent for hypertension.
Attention: the test of placing hands in ice water only provides information about the general state of the circulatory system. Therefore, even if the result of the diagnosis is good, for total peace of mind, it is better to undergo a routine examination by a cardiologist.
What do you think of this article? Share this trick that teaches how to know if your heart and circulatory system are fine in 30 seconds, with friends and family. Let’s help to promote Effective Health for all!