This plant is known as the natural cure for cancer . Discover how to make soursop leaf tea and what are its benefits ?.
Guanabana or graviola is popularly known for its anti-cancer properties. Did you know that drinking a hot infusion boiling leaves of this plant is equally effective?
Next we will teach you how to make a tea of wonderful properties. This natural drink not only helps you prevent cancer but treat a number of other diseases. Let’s see what are its benefits:
How to make soursop leaf tea and what are its benefits?
- Eliminates cancer cells and tumors
- Helps reduce hypertension and • prevents other cardiovascular disorders (such as poor circulation)
- Allows treating diabetes by regulating blood sugar levels
- Helps clean and detoxify the liver
- Has a sedative effect that helps to relax and fall asleep
- Help control asthma and treat other respiratory diseases such as bronchitis and cough.
- It is antiparasitic and antibacterial
- Promotes milk production during maternity
Ingredients that you will need
- 1 liter of water
- 15 guanabana leaves
Take a container and place a liter of water inside. Light the fire and let it boil. Enter the guanabana leaves and let everything boil at medium temperature so that they release their properties.
To ensure good results, boil until half of the water in the container has evaporated. Only then, turn off the heat and strain the leaves. Let the resulting water cool until it is warm and serve to taste.
Optionally, you can sweeten with a drizzle of stevia or a spoonful of honey.
Has this article been useful for you? Share how to make soursop leaf tea and what are its benefits? With friends, family and other people. Help us promote Effective Health for all.